Some day never comes. Why not decide that some day is Today?
“Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
Why not decide to go for it? Why not say “I’m afraid, but I’m doing it anyways?”
“If you don’t use it you lose it”
Jim Rohn was Tony Robbins mentor. He said we either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of the regret.
He knew something. He said you can’t save up your energy for when you need it. You lose the energy you don’t use, and instead of getting better you deteriorate.
The time to take the step to move your life forward is now. Take one small step. Get up and take some action towards your dreams. Send a text, make a phone call, write an email.
We are all going to die. We are dying everyday as well as living. Don’t die without doing what you dream of doing! Don’t live without really being alive!
Take on the day with the strength of knowing you are doing your best, no matter what happens. Be the person you want to be.
Today is the day to make your life different! And Better! Go for it!!
Success Magazine published the 10 best quotes from Jim Rohn:
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
source – https://www.success.com/article/10-unforgettable-quotes-by-jim-rohn
Jim Rohn quote – Quotes Ten.com
I published this article previously on Steemit.com